Hivemapper On Premise
Hivemapper is the place for all your drone video.
Only 1% of your drone videos is ever used. The other 99% is collecting dust.
By combining the best of 3D maps and drone videos, Hivemapper is visually stunning and by far the best way to view your drone footage.
Coit Tower get mapped from drone videos.
Made by Rick Scherle and 3 other drone fliers
Click here to watch stunning Coit Tower drone footage.
Put all your drone videos to use.
By far the best way to view your drone videos
Get free 3D maps from your drone videos
Explore your drone videos in a map
Keep all your drone videos in one safe place
Upload Drone Videos
Drone videos transformed into visually stunning maps that people are watching
Googleplex & Shoreline
Palo Alto Medical Foundation
SLAC & The Rosewood